The “United States Social Media Analytics Market, By Component (Software and Services), By Application, By Analytics Type, By Deployment, By Organization Size, By End User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States social media analytics market is expected to grow at a brisk rate during the forecast period. The major growth driver of the United States social media analytics market is the growing popularity of smartphones and customer involvement in social media. Additionally, large enterprises are focusing more on competitive intelligence, which is further aiding market growth.
Moreover, remarkable evolution from business intelligence techniques to advanced analytic techniques is anticipated to elevate the adoption of social media analytics in the country, thereby boosting the market growth in the years that follow. However, a major hindrance in the growth of the US social media analytics market is the lack of significant technical expertise and high implementation efforts.
The United States social media analytics market is segmented based on component, application, analytics type, deployment, organization size, end user, region and company.
Based on application, the market is segregated into sales and marketing management, customer experience management, competitive intelligence, risk management and fraud detection, public safety and law enforcement and others. Out of which, risk management and fraud detection segment is forecast to grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years, which can be attributed to the capability of analytics tools to extract and analyze the data generated from various data sources, in turn providing opportunities for identification and mitigation of deceitful activities.
Major players operating in the United States social media analytics market include Oracle, Salesforce, IBM, SAS Institute, Adobe, Clarabridge, NetBase Solutions, Digimind, Meltwater, SpreadFast, etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of United States social media analytics market.
- To classify and forecast United States social media analytics market based on component, application, analytics type, deployment, organization size, end user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States social media analytics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States social media analytics market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for United States social media analytics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United States social media analytics market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on United States Social Media Analytics Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. United States Social Media Analytics Market Outlook
7. United States SME’s Market Outlook
8. United States Large Enterprises Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. United States Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape (Partial list of companies)
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Oracle Corp
- Salesforce, Inc
- IBM Corp
- SAS Institute
- Adobe Inc
- Clarabridge Inc
- NetBase Solutions, Inc
- Digimind Inc,
- Meltwater AS
- SpreadFast Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2zfpro
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900