The “US Smart Air Purifier Market 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The US smart air purifier market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
The growth of the market is majorly driven by the high acceptance of new technologies coupled with the strong presence of global players as well as start-up companies.
Additionally, the escalating pollution level across the country is also influencing the adoption of smart air purifiers in the market. In addition to this, the demand for small and portable air purifiers with advanced functions such as tracking of air quality with options including daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as manual and automatic settings are also rising significantly across the country.
The key players of the US Smart air purifier market include Blueair AB, COWAY Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., and others.
The market players are considerably contributing to the market growth by the adoption of various strategies including mergers, & acquisitions, collaborations, and new product launch, to stay competitive in the market.
- The US smart air purifier market is segmented based on type, technology, and end-use.
- Based on the type, the market is sub-segmented into dust collectors, fume & smoke collectors, and others.
- Based on the technology, the market is sub-segmented into high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA), thermodynamic sterilization system (TSS), and others.
- HEPA is expected to maintain a major market share in the country during the forecast period.
- Further, based on the end-use the market is sub-segmented into residential, commercial, and automotive.
- The residential segment will witness a significant market growth in the country for a couple of years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. US Smart Air Purifier Market by Type
5.1.1. Dust Collectors
5.1.2. Fume & Smoke Collectors
5.1.3. Others (Odor Removal and Germs Removal)
5.2. US Smart Air Purifier Market by Technology
5.2.1. High-efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
5.2.2. Thermodynamic Sterilization System (TSS)
5.2.3. Others (Activated Carbon Filtration and Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO))
5.3. US Smart Air Purifier Market by End-Use
6. Company Profiles
6.1. Blueair AB
6.2. COWAY CO.,LTD.
6.3. Dyson Ltd.
6.4. Honeywell International Inc.
6.5. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
6.6. Levoit (Arovast Corp.)
6.7. LG Electronics Inc.
6.8. Molekule, Inc.
6.9. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
6.10. Sharp Corp.
6.11. Whirlpool Corp.
6.12. Xiaomi Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/75l6z3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900