The “Video Editing Software Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Type (On-Premise and Cloud) and Application (Commercial and Personal), and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the market was valued at US$ 1.94 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 3.04 billion by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2027.
The global video editing software market comprises several market players offering a broad range of video editing solutions for commercial and personal applications. The market is segmented into type, application, and geography. Based on type, the global video editing software market is further bifurcated into on-premise and cloud. By application, the market is further categorized into personal and commercial. Geographically, the global video editing software market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
The global video editing software market constitutes several small and large market players. The report includes profiles of a few dominant companies, such as Adobe, Inc.; Animoto Inc.; Apple Inc.; Autodesk, Inc.; Avid Technology, Inc.; Biteable Pty Ltd; Clideo (Softo Ltd.); Clipchamp Pty Ltd.; Corel Corporation; Cyberlink Corporation; Enlight Videoleap; Flexclip (Pearlmountain Limited); Fxhome Limited.; Inshot Inc.; Kapwing Inc.; Kinemaster Corporation; NCH Software; Pixiko; Placeit (Envato Pty Ltd); Renderforest LLC; Splice; Vimeo, Inc.; Viva Video; and Wondershare, after identifying and analyzing several other market players at regional and country levels.
The significant adoption of professional video editing software solutions by media and broadcast industry accelerates the growth of the video editing software market. Based on application, the commercial subsegment of the market accounted for more than three-fourth share of the global market in 2019 and the same subsegment is projected to witness a lucrative CAGR of 6.0% from 2020 to 2027.
APAC is usually preferred for film production and attracts several filmmakers from North America and Europe, as it is a cheaper alternative. Furthermore, the presence of technical expertise and tax incentives drive the growth of the film making market in APAC countries. The film industry in China is witnessing exponential growth and has become one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. Movie production in the country accounted for US$ 8 billion in 2019. Additionally, in China, there are restrictions on foreign content, which lead to a rise in the demand for local content.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Video editing software market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global video editing software market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Surge in demand due to popularity of online video content across social media platforms
- Versatile benefits of video editing software and functional requirement
- Significant presence of free video editing software
- Popularity of AR and VR based video content to widen the commercial scope of application
- Technologically improved capabilities and features into video editing software market
- Adobe, Inc.
- Animoto Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Avid Technology, Inc.
- Biteable Pty Ltd
- Clideo (Softo Ltd.)
- Clipchamp Pty Ltd
- Corel Corporation
- Cyberlink Corporation
- Enlight Videoleap
- Flexclip (Pearlmountain Limited)
- FXhome Limited.
- Inshot Inc.
- Kapwing Inc.
- Kinemaster Corporation
- NCH Software
- Placeit (Envato Pty Ltd)
- Renderforest LLC
- Splice (Bending Spoons S.p.A.)
- Vimeo, Inc.
- Viva Video
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/goc928
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900