The “All-terrain Vehicle Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global all-terrain vehicle market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during (2021-2026).
An all-terrain vehicle (ATV) refers to a motorized single-seated tri or quadricycle bike and buggy that is designed for off-road travel and activities. The vehicle consists of handlebars and low-pressure tires that have deep-threaded structures, which assist in driving over muddy, rocky, wetlands and dune topologies. In comparison to other utility vehicles (UTVs), ATVs offer excellent off-road capabilities and can carry heavy equipment over long distances and narrow access points. They can also be customized for high-performance riding, owing to which they find extensive applications across various industries, including sports, entertainment, agriculture, military and defence.
Increasing consumer preference for off-road recreational activities and adventure sports is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. With the advancements in automotive infotainment systems, vendors are offering ATVs with GPS tracking and Bluetooth connectivity systems, thereby enhancing the overall driving experience. Furthermore, widespread product adoption by the agriculture industry is also providing a boost to the market growth. ATVs are widely utilized for conducting farm-related activities, such as field ploughing, weed control, animal handling and transportation of materials.
Additionally, various technological advancements, including the development of electric quad bikes and the installation of improved steering systems, hydraulic pump connections, joystick controls and graphic displays in ATVs, are also contributing to the market growth. Other factors creating a positive impact on the market include a significant increase in the tourism industry, rapid urbanization and rising expenditure capacities of the consumers.
- Arctic Cat Inc.
- Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP)
- CFMOTO US
- Deere & Company (John Deere)
- HiSun Motors
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Polaris Industries Inc.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Taiwan Golden Bee
- Yamaha Motor Corporation
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global all-terrain vehicle market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global all-terrain vehicle market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the engine type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the number of wheels?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the drive type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the fuel type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the seating capacity?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global all-terrain vehicle market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global All-terrain Vehicle Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Application
8 Market Breakup by Engine Type
9 Market Breakup by No. of Wheels
10 Market Breakup by Drive Type
11 Market Breakup by Fuel Type
12 Market Breakup by Seating Capacity
13 Market Breakup by Region
14 SWOT Analysis
15 Value Chain Analysis
16 Porters Five Forces Analysis
17 Competitive Landscape
17.1 Market Structure
17.2 Key Players
17.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h4h93f
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900