The “Antimony Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global antimony market reached a value of US$ 1.92 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global antimony market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Antimony refers to a lustrous grey chemical element that exists in both metallic and non-metallic forms. The metallic form is hard, brittle and bright silvery-bluish in color, whereas the non-metallic form is available in the form of greyish powder. It is extracted from ores, such as stibnite and valentinite, and is considered to be a stable element in dry air and static to alkalis and acids. Antimony is also a poor conductor of heat and electricity, owing to which it is commonly used in the manufacturing of semiconductor devices, including infrared detectors and diodes, batteries, low friction metals, flame-proofing materials, ceramic enamels and paints.
The global market for antimony is being primarily driven by the increasing demand for antimony trioxide (ATO) for manufacturing flame retardants and plastic additives. ATO is an inorganic element that is widely used with halogenated compounds to create a synergistic effect with flame retardant properties. Rising product adoption for the production of lead-acid batteries, solders, pipes, castings and bearings for transistors, which form a crucial part of various consumer electronics, such as computers, calculators, portable stereos and gaming devices, is also providing a boost to the market growth.
Additionally, the rising demand for antimony-based fiberglass composites with chemical and heat-resistant properties is also creating a positive impact on the market growth. Other factors, including rapid industrialization and increasing demand for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) packaging that is manufactured using antimony as a key ingredient, are projected to drive the market in the upcoming years.
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group
- BASF SE
- Huachang Antimony Industry
- Hunan Chenzhou Mining Group Co. Ltd.
- Korea Zinc Co. Ltd
- Lambert Metals International
- Mandalay Resources Ltd
- Nihon Seiko Co. Ltd
- NYACOL Nano Technologies Inc
- Suzuhiro Chemical
- Tri-Star Resources
- United States Antimony
- Village Main Reef Ltd.
- Yunnan Muli Antimony Industry Co. Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global antimony market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global antimony market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global antimony market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Antimony Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Application
8 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Indicators
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ddpnqd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900