The “Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global antisense & RNAi therapeutics market.
The global antisense and RNAi therapeutics market reached a value of nearly $3,677.3 million in 2020, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.2% since 2017. The market is expected to grow from $3,677.3 million in 2020 to $5,660.6 million in 2025 at a rate of 9.0%. The growth is mainly due to the growing demand for antisense and RNAi therapeutics due to COVID-19 which is expected to drive the demand for antisense and RNAi therapeutics. The market is expected to grow to $8,261.2 million in 2030 at a CAGR of 7.9%.
- Biogen Inc.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Moderna, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
The antisense & RNAi therapeutics market is highly concentrated, with a small number of large players. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 95.74% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include Biogen Inc., Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Moderna, Inc. and others.
The top opportunities in the antisense and RNAi therapeutics market segmented by technology will arise in the antisense RNA segment, which will gain $1,362.3 million of global annual sales by 2025. The top opportunities in the antisense and RNAi therapeutics market segmented by route of administration will arise in the intravenous injections segment, which will gain $962.6 million of global annual sales by 2025. The top opportunities in the antisense and RNAi therapeutics market segmented by indication will arise in the other indications segment, which will gain $ 1,056.1 million of global annual sales by 2025.
The antisense and RNAi therapeutics’ market size will gain the most in the USA at $737.1 million. Market-trend-based strategies for the antisense and RNAi therapeutics market includes focus efforts towards the research and development of RNA therapeutics for orphan diseases, use of nanoparticles, develop new and improved antisense and RNAi therapeutics, and collaborate with other companies for product innovation and to drive revenues. Player-adopted strategies in the antisense and RNAi therapeutics market include investing in expanding operations through innovative product launches, and in acquisitions and mergers to strengthen their service offerings.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1. Segmentation by Geography
6.2. Segmentation by Technology
6.3. Segmentation by Route of Administration
6.4. Segmentation by Indication
7. Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Segmentation by Technology
7.3. Segmentation by Route of Administration
7.4. Segmentation by Indication
8. Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market Trends and Strategies
8.1. Demand for RNAi Therapeutics in the Treatment of Orphan Diseases
8.2. Revised FDA Regulations to Facilitate Drug Development
8.3. Growing Demand for Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery
8.4. Strategic Collaborations and Partnerships
9. COVID-19 Impact on the Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market
9.1. Using Antisense and RNAi Therapeutics in COVID-19 Vaccines
9.2. How Antisense and RNAi Companies are Tackling the Virus
10. Global Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market Size and Growth
10.1. Market Size
10.2. Historic Market Growth, 2017 – 2020, Value ($ Million)
10.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2020 – 2025, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
11. Global Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market, Segmentation by Technology
11.2. Global Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market, Segmentation by Route of Administration
11.3. Global Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market, Segmentation by Indication
12. Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market, Regional and Country Analysis
12.1. Global Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market, by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2017 – 2020, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
12.2. Global Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Market, by Country, Historic and Forecast, 2017 – 2020, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/poyud7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900