The “Global Automotive Transmission Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, Others), By Transmission Type, By Number of Forward Gears, By Fuel Type, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Automotive Transmission Market is anticipated to undergo rapid growth during the forecast period owing to the growing demand by consumers for a smooth and comfortable drive.
The technological upgradation in the automobile sector coupled with increasing sales passenger cars and heavy commercial vehicles are some other key factors leading to the growth of the Global Automotive Transmission Market. Further, the efforts by automobile manufacturers to reduce the carbon emission is also going to propel the automotive transmission market by 2026.
The Global Automotive Transmission Market is segmented based on vehicle type, transmission type, number of forward gears, fuel type and region. Based on vehicle type, the market is segmented into passenger car, light commercial vehicle, heavy commercial vehicle, electric vehicle and others. The passenger car segment holds the largest share in the market owing to the increasing sale of passenger cars around the world.
Based on transmission type, the Global Automotive Transmission Market is segmented into automatic, manual, dual clutch and continuously variable. Among them, the automatic transmission system is expected to undergo fastest growth during the forecast period as they provide high fuel efficiency and offer better driving experience when compared to manual transmission. Also, the increasing manufacturing of electric and hybrid vehicles is also expected to drive the demand for automatic transmission until 2026.
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Borgwarner Inc.
- GKN PLC
- Allison Transmission Inc.
- Magna International
- JATCO Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Schaeffler AG
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of lobal automotive transmission market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Global Automotive Transmission Market based on vehicle type, transmission type, number of forward gears, fuel type and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Automotive Transmission Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Automotive Transmission Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Automotive Transmission Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the Global Automotive Transmission Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive Transmission Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Automotive Transmission Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & By Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, Others)
6.2.2. By Transmission Type (Automatic, Manual, Dual Clutch, Continuously Variable)
6.2.3. By Number of Forward Gears (Less Than 5, 5 – 6, 7 – 8, 9 – 10, Above 10)
6.2.4. By Fuel Type (Gasoline, Diesel)
6.2.5. By Company (2020)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Automotive Transmission Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
8. Europe Automotive Transmission Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Europe: Country Analysis
9. North America Automotive Transmission Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. North America: Country Analysis
10. South America Automotive Transmission Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. South America: Country Analysis
11. Middle East and Africa Automotive Transmission Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. MEA: Country Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tcrtfq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900