The “Global Bio Lubricant Market Analysis: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Technology, Demand & Supply, End-User Industries, Distribution Channel, Regional Demand, 2015-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global bio lubricant demand is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 3.45%. Bio lubricant is a bio-based lubricant which is used to enhance machine performance by reducing friction between different mechanical layers. Bio lubricant is based on vegetable oil and animal fat instead of petroleum. It is biodegradable and environment friendly in nature. It has many application areas including engine oil, metalworking fluid, transmission and hydraulic fluid, general industrial oil, gear oil, grease, process oil, and others.
Due to its lubricating properties, bio lubricant finds application in various end use industries including power generation, automotive and transportation, heavy equipment, metallurgy and metal working, chemical manufacturing etc. Growing awareness about environment friendly materials coupled with increasing environmental regulations is expected to drive the demand of bio lubricant for the forecast period. Additionally, the increasing demand from automotive industry is also going to fuel the demand of bio lubricants during the forecast period.
In 2020, the spread of COVID-19 in major global economies caused nationwide lockdowns which had an impact on a number of industries. Automotive was among the most affected industries during the pandemic. This had an impact on the demand of bio lubricant for the first half of 2020. The demand for bio lubricant fell during the coronavirus pandemic.
Region wise, Asia pacific region holds the major share of global demand for bio lubricant due to increasing demand of application industries such as automotive and power generation. Moreover, increasing awareness about bio lubricant and its biodegradable environment friendly nature in economies like India and China coupled with growing number of industries using bio lubricant derivatives is another factor influencing demand growth in the Asia Pacific region.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of bio lubricant which covers production, demand and supply of bio lubricant market globally.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of bio lubricant.
- To classify and forecast global bio lubricant market based on technology, end-use and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global bio lubricant market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global bio lubricant market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of bio lubricant.
Major players for bio lubricant globally include Axel Christiernsson, BP PLC, Chevron Corporation, Cortec Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, Kluber Lubrication, Novvi LLC, Panolin Ag, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Repsol, Bechem, Cargill, Total, FUCHS, Emery Oleochemicals.
To extract data for global bio lubricant market, primary research surveys were conducted with bio lubricant manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, the publisher analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for Global bio lubricant market over the coming years.
The publisher calculated bio lubricant demand globally by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering imported bio lubricant, prices, materials used for production of bio lubricant. The publisher sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- bio lubricant manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to bio lubricant distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product & Type Overview
2. Global bio lubricant Market Outlook, 2015-2030
2.1. Capacity, By Volume
2.1.1. By Region
2.2.1. By Region
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Region
2.4. Capacity, By Location
2.5. Capacity, By Process
2.6. Capacity, By Application
3. Global bio lubricant Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
4. North America bio lubricant Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
5. Asia Pacific bio lubricant Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
6. Europe bio lubricant Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
7. MEA bio lubricant Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
8. South America bio lubricant Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Company Profiles
9.1.1. Basic Details
9.1.3. Segmental/Product Information
9.1.4. Expansion Plans
9.1.5. SWOT Analysis
9.1.6. Key Strategy
10. Market Dynamics
11. Global Foreign Trade – Top 10 Importing Country and Top 10 Exporting Country, By Value & Volume
12. Market Trends & developments
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/citvda
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900