The “Brain Training Apps Market, By App Type, By User Type, and By Region – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 – 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Increasing cases of Alzheimer’s, attention deficit disorder, dyslexia or stroke-related vision problems together with the evolvement of digital healthcare are factors driving the growth of the brain training apps market
Schizophrenia is a long-term mental health condition that causes a range of psychological symptoms, ranging from changes in behavior to hallucinations and delusions. Psychotic symptoms are reasonably well treated by current medications; however, patients are still left with debilitating cognitive impairments, including in their memory.
According to the University of Cambridge, there are no licensed pharmaceutical treatments to improve cognitive functions for people with schizophrenia. However, there is increasing evidence that computer-assisted training and rehabilitation can help people with schizophrenia overcome some of their symptoms, with better outcomes in daily functioning and their lives. Schizophrenia is estimated to cost US$ 18.2 billion per year in total in the U.K., so even small improvements in cognitive functions could help patients make the transition to independent living and working, and could therefore substantially reduce direct and indirect costs, besides improving the wellbeing and health of patients.
For instance, Department of Psychiatry at University of Cambridge developed Wizard, a brain training iPad game app, aimed at improving an individual’s episodic memory. The episodic memory is one of the facets of cognitive functioning to be affected in patients with schizophrenia.
- Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- HAPPYneuron, Inc.
- Wise Therapeutics, Inc.
- Happify, Inc.
AR is gaining momentum all across the globe and at every level of education. AR/VR games are successful across the globe, as it is not only an entertainment content but an authentic learning medium too. With AR educational games, a student puts three of his/her senses i.e. sight, sound, and touch. In shaping the future of next-generation, the AR technology is playing a crucial role.
The brain of a child is in developing stage from birth to age five, as it produces millions of neural connections in every second. Therefore, the early years of a child are substantial for growth as their brain has a unique way to process data and grasp a concept. Making learning more interesting for kids, augmented reality is implemented in education and its results are phenomenal. In this technology-driven ecosystem, the interactive AR games can help children to understand the concept at their comfort level. The augmented reality based brain games can be helpful for kids to learn, increase attention, and processing speed. Therefore, integration of augmented reality into brain training apps will offer further growth opportunities for this market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of global Brain Training Apps Market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021- 2028), considering 2019-2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the global Brain Training Apps Market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global Brain Training Apps Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global Brain Training Apps Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Scenario
- Industry Trend
- Merger and Acquisitions
- New system Launch/Approvals
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Global Brain Training Apps Market, By App Type, 2017-2028 (US$ Million)
5. Global Brain Training Apps Market, By User Type, 2017-2028 (US$ Million)
6. Global Brain Training Apps Market, By Region, 2017-2028 (US$ Million)
7. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n0c6iu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900