The “Global Butane Market (2021-2026) by Application and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Butane Market is estimated to be USD 63.5 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 78.4 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.3%.
- Aditya Air Products
- Chevron Corporation
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Linde plc
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Merck KGaA
- Shell International B.V.
- TotalEnergies SE
- Valero Energy Corporation
The rising demand for residential LPG in developing countries is fostering the growth of the market. In addition, the increasing demand for pure butane as a refrigerant in a domestic refrigerator, freezers, and surging household energy demand from cooking and heating applications are contributing to the market’s growth. The preferences for substitute products in gasoline application and reduction in the product’s effectiveness in a colder environment hinder the market growth.
The increasing investment by the key players in the refining and production of petrochemicals will create huge opportunities for the market. The key challenge for the market growth is the volatility in the spot prices of NGL and Crude oil.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Butane Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Rising Usage of LPG
4.1.2 Increasing Adoption of Pure Butane in Domestic Refrigerator Freezer
4.1.3 Rising Demand in Petrochemical Industry
4.1.4 Surging Demand for Household Energy from Cooking and Heating Applications
4.2.1 Impact of Colder Environment on the Product
4.2.2 Preferences for Substitute Products in Gasoline
4.2.3 Increasing R&D in the Field of Renewable Sources
4.3.1 Increasing Investment in Refineries and Petrochemicals Capacities
4.4.1 Volatility in Spot Prices of NGL and Crude Oil
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Butane Market, By Application
6.2.2 Chemicals and Petrochemicals
6.2.5 Residential and Commercial
7 Global Butane Market, By Geography
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Strategic Initiatives
8.3.1 M&A and Investments
8.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
8.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
9 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ct58j8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900