The “Global Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC) Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the ceramic matrix composites (CMC) market and it is poised to grow by $1.97 billion during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period.
The report on ceramic matrix composites (CMC) market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the demand for ceramic matrix composites from APAC countries and growth of aerospace industry.
The ceramic matrix composites (CMC) market analysis includes application segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the rise in preference for lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the ceramic matrix composites (CMC) market growth during the next few years.
The report on ceramic matrix composites (CMC) market covers the following areas:
- Ceramic matrix composites (CMC) market sizing
- Ceramic matrix composites (CMC) market forecast
- Ceramic matrix composites (CMC) market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Aerospace and defense – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Power and energy – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
6. Customer landscape
- Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Applied Thin Films Inc.
- CeramTec TopCo GmbH
- COI Ceramics Inc.
- CoorsTek Inc.
- Lancer Systems LP
- Rolls-Royce Plc
- SGL Carbon SE
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc.
- SST Technology
- Starfire Systems Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h663bk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900