The “Child Day Care Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global child day care services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global child day care services market is expected to grow from $271.67 billion in 2020 to $295.99 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $415.96 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 9%.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- G8 Education
- Learning Care Group
- Goodstart Early Learning
- Primrose Schools
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global child day care services market, accounting for 33% of the market in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 23% of the global child day care services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global child day care services market.
The outbreak of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has acted as a restraint on the child day care services market in 2020 as governments globally imposed lockdowns that restricted the gathering of people in public places such as schools, colleges, child care and community centers. COVID 19 is an infectious disease with flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing. The virus was first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei province of the People’s Republic of China and spread globally including Western Europe, North America and Asia. Steps by national governments to contain the transmission have resulted in a decline in economic activity with countries entering a state of ‘lock down’ and the outbreak is expected to continue to have a negative impact on businesses throughout 2020 and into 2021. However, some of the social services markets remained relatively unaffected as the outbreak did not impact their operations.
An expected increase in the women employment rate in the forecast period is estimated to drive the market for child care. For instance, the share of women in the labour force in the USA is expected to increase to 47.2% in 2024, driving the demand for on-site child care facilities at corporates. The rise of the on-site child care market is also highly supported by government initiatives to encourage women to work, which will directly contribute to the growth of the child care market in the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Child Day Care Services Market Characteristics
4. Child Day Care Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Child Day Care Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Child Day Care Services Market Customer Information
7. Child Day Care Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Child Day Care Services
9. Child Day Care Services Market Size And Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Child Day Care Services Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Child Day Care Services Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Child Day Care Services Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Child Day Care Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Child Day Care Services Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Child Day Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Child Day Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type of Location
11.3. Global Child Day Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type of Expenditure
11.4. Global Child Day Care Services Market, Segmentation By Age Group
12. Child Day Care Services Market Metrics
12.1. Child Day Care Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Child Day Care Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iak05l
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900