The “Cloud Security Software Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The cloud security software market was valued at USD 29.5 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a market value of USD 37.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
- NortonLifeLock (Broadcom Inc.)
- Netskope Inc.
- Broadcom Inc. (CA Technologies)
- McAfee Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Armor Defense Inc.
- Avid Secure (Sophos Ltd)
- Lacework Inc.
- Lookout Inc.
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- BetterCloud Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies
- CyberArk Software Ltd
- Oracle Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Censornet Ltd
- Proofpoint Inc.
- Bitglass Inc.
Key Market Trends
Healthcare Sector to Witness the Significant Adoption of Cloud Security Market
- Healthcare organizations have become more distributed, owing to remote clinical offices, trial sites, rehab facilities, outsourcing, and off-site workers, leading each office and individual to require unique yet seamless access to applications and resources via. a plethora of different devices. Healthcare organizations recognize the benefits provided by cloud technology, such as greater flexibility, scalability, and availability of systems and applications
- With the advancements in healthcare, such as electronic medical records and other patient details being registered with the respective hospitals, the potential vulnerability for the data has been increasing, owing to which the implementation of network security has been of primary importance.
- Significant breaches in the healthcare industry, such as those at Premera Blue Cross and Anthem Inc., impacted the popularity of cloud, in terms of data privacy, as protection of medical data is mandatory and essential. Healthcare records are an attractive target, because sensitive information can be utilized for identity theft or insurance fraud. Such factors are further expected to provide ample opportunities for the market’s growth.
- According to the Protenus’ Annual Breach Barometer Report 2019, the number of breached patient records tripled in 2018, to the tune of some 15 million patient records. The increase in incidents, from 5,579,438 records in 2017 to 15,085,302 records in 2018 is modest uptick in health data breaches, from 477 in 2017 to 503 in 2018.
- The use of AI and data-driven security monitoring, along with behavioral analytics, made cloud-based security more effective. For instance, Microsoft’s integrated intelligent security graph collects billions of data points on a day-to-day basis and uses machine learning and AI, to analyze and identify evolving cybersecurity attacks.
- Moreover, data from the SentinelOne shows that from February 23 to March 16 2020, with the onset of Coronavirus outbreak, there was an upward trend of attempted attacks in healthcare sector with peaks at 145 threats per 1,000 endpoints, compared to 30 or 37 at the start of that period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
- In Asia-Pacific, significant strides are being made in the digital economy. But, it is also causing more threat-related opportunities. According to Cisco, companies receive six threats every minute, in APAC, and 51% of all cyber-attacks resulted in a loss of more than USD 1 million
- In addition to financial losses, cybersecurity incidents are also undermining the Asia-Pacific organizations’ ability to gain confidence with their consumers and other stakeholders. According to the Quick Heal Annual Threat Report 2019, the metropolitans cities in India, such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Kolkata, are the most attacked cities in terms of online attacks.
- Also, 973 million instances of attacks were registered throughout 2019, which can be roughly equated to 1,852 Windows machines being affected every minute of the year in India, according to Quick Heal Annual Threat Report 2019.
- Moreover, the various government in the region are imposing new laws pertaining to Cybersecurity to reduce the impact of cyber phishing, malware, and other cybersecurity threats. For instance, in India, Niti Aayog drafted a new policy that would address all the issues related to Cyber ecosystems such as standardization, testing, auditing, and capacity building to protect critical infrastructure from attacks, damage, misuse, and economic espionage.
- Major companies are setting their footprint in Asia-Pacific. For instance, in March 2020, Singapore-based cybersecurity firm Horangi raised USD20 million in a Series B funding round. The company will use the new proceeds to expand its business reach in Southeast Asia and strengthen its cloud security product Warden in the region. Warden protects organizations using public cloud infrastructure from critical security threats and compliance violations in the cloud.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Number of Cloud-related Cyber-attacks is Augmenting the Market Growth
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Migration of Processes from On-premise to Cloud is a Major Challenge
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 End-user Industry
5.3 Deployment Model
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wpjyzp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900