The “Digital Graphic Printing Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The digital graphic printing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
- Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology GmbH
- A1 Security Print Ltd
- Xerox Holdings Corporation
- Swiss Post Solutions
- Post Masters
- Azure Communications
- Madras Security Printers Pvt. Ltd
- Landa Corporation
Key Market Trends
Inkjet Printing Process is Expected to Hold a Significant Share in the Market Over the Forecast Period
- The major drivers for the adoption of the inkjet printing process in digital graphic printing applications across industries are low cost, high quality of output, capable of printing fine and smooth details, capable of printing in vivid color, suitable for printing pictures, easy to use, less warm-up time, etc.
- Increasing investment from digital printing players for developing advanced inkjet technologies is boosting the speed of innovations. For instance, in June 2019, Xerox Corporation launched the “Baltoro HF” inkjet printer, which enables customers to print high-volume, transactional work and catalogs on a single press with significantly better image quality and productivity than other processes. The “Baltoro HF” is the company’s first product using this printing platform.
- In May 2020, EFI Cubik developed its single-pass digital inkjet printer for commercial wood decoration applications. Digital inkjet printing on wood consists of direct printing on panels for doors, wood planks, veneer, and furniture, therefore eliminating direct contact.
- Colours Factory, which is one of the fast-growing print providers that use multiple printing technologies for the advertising industry, invests in a large-format digital inkjet printer from Agfa. The newly developed printer has quintupled the UV inkjet printing potential on various flexible and rigid media as per the company’s observation. These innovative inkjet printing solutions will help the segment to grow more in the coming years.
- Inkjet printers are also increasingly used by government agencies for increasing security printing applications on currency printing. For example, the Central Bank of Armenia is using inkjet printers to reduce the threats of counterfeiting currencies. Inkjet printers help to ease the process of putting security holograms in the currency.
Asia Pacific Region is Expected to Grow at a Highest Rate Throughout the Forecast Period
- The digital graphic printing market in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The region has witnessed significant growth in industrialization over the past few years, which therefore generated ample amounts of opportunities for the vendors to increase their offerings. Countries, like China, Japan, and India, are significant contributors to commercial and advertising prints and include one of the significant numbers of commercial printing partners and marketers. These factors are boosting the growth of the Asia Pacific digital graphic printing market during the forecast period.
- In May 2020, the Indian Commerce Ministry recommended the imposition of anti-dumping duty on Chinese digital printing plates to guard domestic manufacturers against cheap imports from China.
- In January 2020, Landa Corporation announced that the Chinese company Zhongrong Printing Group Co. Ltd had completed the installation of the Landa S10 Nanographic Printing press in the country. Zhongrong Printing Group Co. Ltd will use the Landa press to provide higher-quality, faster digital printing of short to medium-run commercial packaging applications for its prominent customer base of Chinese FMCG enterprises.
- Furthermore, in March 2020, Messe Frankfurt India, which is a significantly major trade fair organizer, announced the launch of “Screen Print India 2020 – New Delhi” debut edition. These increasing initiatives in the Asia Pacific region are expected to accentuate the growth of the market in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4 Market Drivers
4.5 Market Challenges
5 IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE PRINTING INDUSTRY
6 DIGITAL PRINTING MARKET LANDSCAPE
6.1 Digital Printing Demand by Application (Publishing, Graphics, and Packaging)
6.2 Market Overview of Digital Printing Equipment
6.3 Market Overview of Electrophotographic Toners and Inkjet Inks
7 MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 Printing Process
7.2.1 Advertising Print
7.2.2 Transactional Printing
7.2.3 Security Printing
7.2.4 General Commercial Print
7.3.1 North America
7.3.3 Asia Pacific
7.3.4 Latin America
7.3.5 Middle East and Africa
8 COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
8.1 Company Profiles
9 FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jlamoz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900