The “Global Downhole Drilling Tools Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the downhole drilling tools market and it is poised to grow by $7.56 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 4.73% during the forecast period.
The report on the downhole drilling tools market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increase in oil and gas E&P activities, increase in energy demand, and new exploration policies.
The downhole drilling tools market analysis includes product and application segments and geographic landscape. This study identifies the increase in deepwater and ultra-deepwater upstream projects as one of the prime reasons driving the downhole drilling tools market growth during the next few years. Also, growing demand for new-generation automated drilling rigs and declining cost of raw materials will lead to sizable demand in the market.
- Baker Hughes Co.
- Halliburton Co.
- NOV Inc.
- Nine Energy Service Inc.
- RUBICON OILFIELD PRODUCTS LTD.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Equipment AG
- Tasman Oil Tools Ltd.
- Weatherford International Plc
- Wenzel Downhole Tools
The report on downhole drilling tools market covers the following areas:
- Downhole drilling tools market sizing
- Downhole drilling tools market forecast
- Downhole drilling tools market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast the accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Tubulars – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Deflection and downhole motors – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Casing and cementing tools – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Drill bits – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Onshore – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Offshore – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cgb55m
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900