The “Electronic Health Record Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Installation Type; Type; End User, and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The electronic health record (EHR) market was valued at US$ 14,054.05 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 20,318.02 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.72% during 2020-2028. Factors such as the increasing adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHRs), rising incentives by federal government, and growing incidences of medication errors drive the growth of the market. However, concerns regarding data privacy and physician burnout hinder the market growth.
EHRs are patient-centered and real-time digital records that make patient data available instantly and securely to authorized healthcare professionals. The record comprises information regarding patient’s medical history, medications, allergies, treatment plans, diagnoses, immunization dates, radiology images, and laboratory test results.
The global electronic health record (EHR) market is segmented on the bases of installation type, type, and end user. Based on installation type, the market is bifurcated into cloud-based and on-premise. The cloud-based segment held a larger share of the market in 2020, and the same segment is anticipated to register a higher CAGR in the market during the forecast period. Based on type, the global electronic health record (EHR) market is segmented into acute EHR, ambulatory EHR, and post-acute EHR. The acute EHR segment held the largest share of the market in 2020, and the same segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. By end user, the electronic health record (EHR) market is segmented into hospitals, pharmacies, diagnostic and imaging centers, ambulatory care centers, and other end users. The hospitals segment held the largest share of the market in 2020, and the same segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
Center for Patient and Consumer Engagement, Society for Participatory Medicine, Association for Patient Experience, Institute of Patient and Family Centered Care, Patient Engagement Advisory Committee, and American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) are among the primary and secondary sources referred to while preparing the report on the electronic health record (EHR) market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Electronic Health Record (EHR) market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing Adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Rising Incentives by Federal Government
- Growing Incidences of Medication Errors
- Concerns Regarding Data Privacy
- Physician Burnout
- Growing Healthcare IT industry in Emerging Economies
- Combining EHR With Artificial Intelligence and Voice Recognition
- Cerner Corporation
- COMPUTER PROGRAMS AND SYSTEMS, INC.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation.
- NextGen Healthcare
- Greenway Health
- AdvancedMD, Inc.
- CureMD Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gb4kqi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900