The “Ferrite Magnet Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global ferrite magnets market reached a value of US$ 5.58 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global ferrite magnets market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Ferrite magnets currently represent the most widely used permanent magnets across the globe. The major raw materials used to manufacture ferrite magnets are relatively inexpensive compared to most other types of permanent magnets. This enables them to be perfectly suited for high volume production runs. These magnets are also termed as ceramic magnets due to their excellent electrical insulation ability. Ferrite magnets are superb in damp, wet or marine environments and exhibit high resistance to demagnetisation and corrosion.
Ferrite permanent magnets exist in two forms – Strontium Ferrite magnets and Barium Ferrite Magnets. The Strontium Ferrite magnets are the most commonly manufactured due to having stronger magnetic properties. Ferrite magnets can be found in almost all industries – Automotive, Sensor, Machines, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Electrical/Electronic, Academic, Design House, etc. They are, however, extremely popular in motors, generators, loudspeakers and marine designs.
China currently represents both the largest producer and consumer of ferrite magnets. China’s cheap labour and abundance of raw materials has made it a favourable destination for manufacturers of magnets as well as their end users such as manufacturers of electric transformers, inductors and industrial/electronic goods. Other major markets for ferrite magnets include the United States, Japan, India, etc.
This latest study provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the ferrite magnet industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have or plan to have any kind of stake in the ferrite magnet industry.
- Ningbo Yunsheng Co. Ltd.
- Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group
- JPMF Guangdong Co. Ltd.
- Ninggang Permanent Magnet Materials Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Metals
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key success and risk factors in the ferrite magnets industry?
- How has the ferrite magnets market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the ferrite magnets industry?
- What is the structure of the ferrite magnets industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements and composition for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Permanent Magnet Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Trends
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Price Analysis
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Breakup by Type
5.6 Market Forecast
6 Global Ferrite Magnet Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Trends
6.3 Impact of COVID-19
6.4 Price Analysis
6.5 Market Breakup by Region
6.6 Market Breakup by Application
6.7 Market Forecast
6.8 SWOT Analysis
6.9 Value Chain Analysis
6.10 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7 Performance of Key Regions
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Structure
9.2 Key Players
10 Ferrite Magnet Powder Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12 Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Project Economics
14 Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uzdzeb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900