The “Global Fire-Resistant Glass Market 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global fire-resistant glass market is anticipated to showcase a considerable growth rate during the forecast period. The growing construction industry, significant investment in high rise buildings projects along with the need to secure these buildings from fire mishaps is a key factor contributing to the growth of the global fire-resistant glass market. Volatility in the prices of fire-resistant glass raw materials and high capital expenditure in the manufacture and marketing of these glasses are some of the main factors that may hamper the growth of the global market.
The fire-resistant glass market is segmented based on products and applications. Based on the product, the fire-resistant glass market is segmented into wired, ceramic, tempered, laminated, and others. Ceramic is expected to hold a major market share based on the product. The ceramic-based fire-resistant glass offers superior fire resistance from 20 minutes to 3 hours coupled with the ability to withstand thermal shock. The high fire resistance of ceramic-based fire-resistant glass is a key factor anticipated to drive the growth of this market segment. Based on application, the market is segmented into building & construction, marine, others.
Geographically market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to hold a considerable market share in the fire-resistant glass market and is also the fastest-growing region in the fire-resistant glass market. The growing construction industry in India & China is anticipated to be a key factor contributing to the growth of the fire-resistant glass market in the region.
- AGC, Inc. (Asahi Glass)
- Alderfer Glass Company
- Allegion Plc
- Beijing Northglass Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- ESG Group, Ltd.
- Etex Building Performance N.V.
- Euroglas GmbH
- Fire Glass UK, Ltd.
- Fuso Glass India Pvt. Ltd.
- Future Architecture Glass LLC
- Glas Trosch AG
- Glass Specialized Industries (GSI) Co. Ltd.
- Guangdong Golden Glass Technologies, Ltd.
- IQ Glass Solutions, Ltd.
- Mcgrory Glass, Inc.
- Metalco Glazing, Ltd.
- Minneapolis Glass Company
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- O’Keeffe’s, Inc.
- Press Glass S.A.
- Pyroguard UK, Ltd.
- Qingdao Migo Glass Co., Ltd.
- Ray-Bar Engineering Corp.
- Saint Gobain S.A.
- SCHOTT AG
- Sejal Glass, Ltd.
- Shandong Hengbao Fireproof Glass Factory Co., Ltd.
- TERMOGLAS d.o.o.
- Torstenson Glass Company
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global fire-resistant glass market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global fire-resistant glass market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global fire-resistant glass market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Strategy Analysis
3.2. Key Company Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Global Fire-Resistant Glass Market by Product
5.2. Global Fire-Resistant Glass Market by Application
5.2.1. Building & Construction
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.2.6. Rest of Europe
6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xt64cd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900