The “Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market is expected to register a CAGR of about 5% during the forecast period.
- Armacell India Private Ltd
- Era Polymers Pty Ltd
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Aeroflex USA Inc.
- Kaimann GmbH
- Hira Industries LLC
- L’Isolante K-Flex SpA
- Rubberlite Inc.
- Zotefoams PLC
- Huamei Energy-saving Technology Group Co. Ltd
- Merryweather Foam Inc.
- Kingwell World Industries Inc.
- Jinan Retek Industries Inc.
- Rogers Corporation
- NMC SA
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Flexible Elastomeric foam in HVAC Systems
- Elastomeric foams are mainly used in the HVAC and refrigeration operations as an active barrier against the entry of the vapor and moisture into the systems. These are used as a substitute for the natural insulating materials, such as cork.
- The manufacturing method of the elastomeric foam does not include hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), which makes them environment-friendly which in turn boosts the flexible elastomeric market.
- The demand for HVAC equipment is rapidly increasing, owing to growing spending in the construction sector and rising disposable incomes across major economies globally.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) units add to the aesthetic value of residential and commercial places. Companies are heavily investing in R&D to manufacture innovative products such as hybrid HVAC equipment that uses multiple sources of energy for heating and cooling applications.
- Owing to the aforementioned factors, the application of flexible elastomeric foam is expected to increase during the forecast period
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific dominated the global market owing to the robust demand from developing nations including China, India, and Japan. The region is a manufacturing hub for HVAC and the cryogenic systems are of the propelling factor for the flexible elastomeric foam market growth in the region.
- The largest producers of the flexible elastomeric foam market are based in the Asia-Pacific region. Some of the leading companies in the production of flexible elastomeric foam markets are Era Polymers Pty Ltd, Armacell, Kaimann GmbH, AEROFLEX USA, INC, and Hira Industries LLC among others.
- The Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region for in near future on account of increasing acceptance of better thermal and acoustic insulation for end-user applications in countries like India and China.
- The rapid growth in economies and increasing per capita income among consumers in developing countries in the Asia Pacific region are increasing the demand for packaging. This, in turn, is increasing the demand for flexible elastomeric foam.
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the market for flexible elastomeric foam in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow significantly during the study period.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Flexible Elastomeric Foam with Growing HVAC Systems
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Flexible Elastomeric Foam from Automotive Industry
4.1.3 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Lack of Awareness About the Benefits of Insulation Using Elastomeric foams in the Emerging Economies
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Demand of Elastomeric Foam in Medical and Healthcare Industry
7.2 Other Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wwqkol
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900