The “Global Healthcare API Market (2020-2025) by Service, Deployment Model, End user, Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19 and Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Healthcare API Market is estimated to be USD 235.86 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 340.18 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.6%.
Patient-centric health-related sector is the up-coming value-based form particularly for healthcare delivery, which has actually resulted in the development of better outcomes, care quality, and improvement in patient contentment. Increasing focus majorly on patient-centric healthcare delivery via (APIs) has been renowned in the past and the emergence/appearance of several services, such as inaccessible patient check-up and wearable medical equipment has increased the demand and popularity for the global healthcare API market.
- Microsoft Corporation
- MuleSoft, Inc
- Google Cloud
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Practice Fusion, Inc
- Practo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Greenway Health, LLC
- eClinical Works LLC
- Apple, Inc.
- Epic Systems Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Cerner Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Qikwell Technologies
1. Aug-2020: Cerner partnered with Amazon, a multinational technology company. The partnership was focused on making it easier for medical providers to obtain patient-generated health data from wearable technology. The partnership was focused on Amazon Halo, a new wearable from Amazon that can provide key patient metrics like activity levels, sleep quality, and body fat percentage.
2. Jul-2020: Microsoft Corporation extended its partnership with Allscripts Healthcare, a healthcare company. The expansion enabled the expanded development and delivery of cloud-based health IT solutions. The expansion would support Allscripts’ cloud-based Sunrise electronic health record, making Microsoft the cloud provider for the solution and opening up co-innovation opportunities to help transform healthcare with smarter, more scalable technology.
3. In June 2020, MuleSoft launched a new accelerator for healthcare with prebuilt APIs and common EHR systems like Cerner and Epic.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Healthcare API Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Increasing demand for healthcare integration
18.104.22.168 Increasing adoption of API-based EHR
22.214.171.124 Technological Advancements
126.96.36.199 Safety & security issues related to patient health information
188.8.131.52 The constant rise in government initiatives to relocate from the conventional method to technologically developed healthcare frameworks
184.108.40.206 IT-empowered solutions and services is anticipated to give various chances to market improvement.
220.127.116.11 Loss and control of significant patient data and worries identified with security breaches
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Healthcare API Market, By Service
6.4 Medical Device (Wearable)
6.5 Electronic Health Record Access
6.6 Remote Patient Monitoring
7 Global Healthcare API Market, By Deployment Model
8 Global Healthcare API Market, By End User
8.2 Healthcare Providers
8.3 Healthcare Payers
9 Global Healthcare API Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.6 Rest of Europe
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Rest of APAC
9.6 Rest of the World
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oylujw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900