The “Hybrid Cloud Market- Size & Forecasting to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global hybrid cloud market in the COVID-19 period has been estimated to value USD 63,658.0 million in 2021 and it is projected to reach USD 6, 67,916.4 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 29.8% during the forecast period. Growing adoption of digital services along with increasing demand for cost effective, agile, and scalable computing will drive the hybrid cloud market.
The digital transformation is a key factor boosting the demand for cloud computing services. With the advantages offered by the hybrid cloud, major players are adopting the hybrid cloud platforms to fulfill their current business requirements in alignment with digital transformation. Small scale industries are also working towards modernizing their IT infrastructure, which will further enhance the market growth. However, lack of skills and poor security practices can hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
The changing customer behavior has boosted the growth of digitalization. This has compelled organizations to adapt to the digital environment. Also, in order to fulfill business requirements quickly, various organizations have started adopting new technologies like the internet of things (IoT), big data, machine learning, and others. This in result has amplified the critical workloads and increased the demand for greater computational power which is augmenting the growth of hybrid cloud market. The on-going improvements in IT infrastructure in developing countries will further enhance the market growth. Also, the COVID-19 pandemic made the key players invest in cloud services to improve technical infrastructure for long-term growth.
This research report categorizes the market for hybrid cloud based on various segments and region and forecasts revenue growth and analysis of trends in each of the submarkets. The report analyses the key growth drivers, opportunities and challenges which influence the hybrid cloud market. Recent market developments and competitive strategies such as expansion, product launch and development, partnership, merger and acquisition have been included in order to draw the competitive landscape in the hybrid cloud market. The report strategically identifies and profiles the key market players and analyses their core competencies in each segment such as source and application of the hybrid cloud market.
Key Questions Answered:
- How the hybrid cloud market is evolving?
- What is driving and restraining factors for global hybrid cloud market?
- How will each hybrid cloud submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2030?
- How will market shares of each hybrid cloud submarket develop from 2021-2030?
- Which hybrid cloud submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2021-2030?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence regional hybrid cloud markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national hybrid cloud broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- How will market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which nation will lead the market in 2030?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2018 and 2030?
- Rising Adoption of Digital Services
- Increasing Demand for Cost Effective, Agile, and Scalable Computing
- Lack of Awareness About Data Protection
- High Demand for More Computational Power
- High Complexity in Hybrid Cloud
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Amazon Inc.
- Dell Technologies
- Google LLC.
- Vmware Inc.
- Alibaba Group
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Rackspace Technologies Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ytdxy8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900