The “Global Pulmonary Drugs Market (2020-2025) by Drug Class, Indication, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Pulmonary Drugs Market is estimated to be $55 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $65.3 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.5%.
The factors that are driving the market include the rising prevalence of pulmonary diseases and the growing geriatric population. The heavy investments have equally favored market growth. With the entry of innovative drugs into the markets, there is an increased scope for market growth. Government and non-government initiatives, and the availability of biosimilars, increasing tobacco smoking are fueling the market growth.
However, factors such as low awareness about drug delivery and longer timelines are restricting the growth of the market. Expensive clinical trials and the commercialization of new drugs are some of the pulmonary drug market challenges.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Pulmonary Drugs Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Rising Prevalence of Pulmonary Diseases
- Increasing Burden of Geriatric Population
- High Inclination to Tobacco Smoking
- Advantages of the Pulmonary Route as an Alternative to Oral and Parenteral Delivery Methods
- Stringent Government Regulations for Product Approval
- Side Effects Associated with Drugs
- Less Awareness Regarding Pulmonary Drugs Delivery
- Heavy Investments and Research Initiatives taken by the Government into Pulmonary Drugs Therapeutics
- The Rse in the Use of Bronchodilators and Dry Powder Inhalers
- Use of Particle Engineering Techniques in Drug Formulations
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Grifols, S.A.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.,
- MannKind Corporation
- Gilbert technologies,
- Philips Respironics,
- Novartis AG
- Mylan N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yx0yca
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900