The “Management Consulting Services Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Management Consulting Services Market is expected to register a CAGR of over 5.5% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
- McKinsey & Company
- Bain & Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- KPMG International
- Gartner Inc
- Wikistrat Inc.
- Ernst & Young Global Limited
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- AT Kearney Inc
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Accenture PLC
- Oliver Wyman Inc
- Capgemini SE
- LEK Consulting LLC
- Mercer LLC
Key Market Trends
Strategic Business Operation is Gaining Traction Due to Emergence of Consulting Services
- The service includes providing advice on strategy concepts such as business strategy & operational techniques, within proper time management, depending upon the needs of the company.
- Industry professionals are trying to figure out the best way to respond to emerging trends such as AI, analytics, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
- Collaboration across the cross-domain platforms has been a practical move in various enterprises. Investment in new technologies will continue to gain revenue for companies along with the growth strategy, acquisitions, tax & compliance.
- Further, major consultancies have implemented the digital marketing strategy to boost their offerings. For instance, in September 2018, Capgemini has merged its management consulting, digital and creative businesses into one single brand. The new unit, Capgemini Invent, bundles the expertise of Capgemini Consulting, LiquidHub, Fahrenheit 212, Idean, Adaptive Lab, and Bakelite to form an advisory group with over 6,000 consultants in 30-plus offices and 10 creative studios around the world.
North America to Register as the Largest Growing Market During the Forecast Period
- North America is the largest revenue-generating market due to the presence of some of the prominent consultancy firms catering across a wide range of end-user verticals significantly.
- The highly volatile marketplace across the economy of the United States, along with the sustained reforms in government regulation is driving companies to turn to management consulting providers for acquiring assistance in their financial operations across the region.
- Prominent consultancy providers across the region such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, IBM, Deloitte, and BCG are incorporating the digital transformation across their business model, thereby serving across multiple end-user domains.
- Also, evolving business models such as network-based consulting and crowdsourcing are now emerging across management consulting, and are being adopted by emerging players, thereby driving the demand for the management consulting services during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Investment in Emerging Technologies is Surging Companies Growth Strategy
4.2.2 Adoption of BI and Advanced Data Management Strategies across Multiple End-user Domain
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Shift in the Consulting Marketplace is Hampering New Business Strategy
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Risk & Compliance (Due Diligence)
5.1.2 Financial Advisory
5.1.3 Strategic Business Planning
5.1.4 Assurance & Tax Consulting
5.1.5 Operations Consulting
5.1.6 Other Types
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 IT & Telecommunication
5.2.2 Financial Services
5.2.4 Hotel & Hospitality
5.2.5 Media & Entertainment
5.2.6 Real Estate
5.2.7 Other End-user Industries
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 McKinsey & Company
6.1.2 Bain & Company
6.1.3 Boston Consulting Group
6.1.4 Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
6.1.5 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
6.1.6 KPMG International
6.1.7 Gartner Inc
6.1.8 Wikistrat Inc.
6.1.9 Ernst & Young Global Limited
6.1.10 PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
6.1.11 AT Kearney Inc
6.1.12 Tata Consultancy Services
6.1.13 Accenture PLC
6.1.14 Oliver Wyman Inc
6.1.15 Capgemini SE
6.1.16 LEK Consulting LLC
6.1.17 Mercer LLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ax0j55
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900