The “Microscopic Polyangiitis – Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report deliver an in-depth understanding of the MPA, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the MPA market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The MPA market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM MPA market size from 2018 to 2030. The report also covers current MPA treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, reimbursement, and market access, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
- In 2020, the total incident cases of MPA were found out to be 5,196 in the 7MM. As per the estimates by the publisher, these cases are expected to decrease at a CAGR of -0.02%, for the study period of 2018-2030. As the major contributor to the incident population are Japan (population growth rate, -0.4%) and Germany (population growth rate, -0.3%) where the population is declining, hence there is a decrease in the incident cases of MPA also.
- As per estimates, Japan had the highest incident cases of MPA (2,280), and among the EU5, Germany had the highest incident cases (1,041), followed by the UK (387), in 2020.
- In 2020, 660 incident cases were observed in the males, whereas 325 incident cases were observed in females in the US.
- The market size of Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA) in the 7MM was estimated to be USD 31 million in 2020.
- According to the estimates, in 2020, the highest market size of Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA) was found in Japan (USD 11 million), followed by the US (USD 10 million).
- The market size of rituximab and steroids in seven major markets was USD 16.1 million and USD 13.4 million in 2020, respectively.
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides the total MPA market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
EU5 Market Outlook
The total MPA market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom are provided in this section.
Japan Market Outlook
The total MPA market size and market size by therapies in Japan are provided.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of MPA, explaining its causes, symptoms, pathogenesis, genetic basis, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the MPA epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for MPA is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the MPA market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM MPA market.
- The robust pipeline with novel MOA and oral ROA, increasing incidence, effectiveness of drugs as both mono and combination therapy will positively drive the MPA market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence MPA R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for MPA. The approval of emerging therapies will significantly impact the MPA market.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- Genentech, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Zenyaku Kogyo
- Inflarx Gmbh
- Kissei Pharmaceutical/Vifor Pharma
- Teijin Pharma
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ia72i0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900