The “Network Monitoring Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global network monitoring market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The report predicts the global network monitoring market to grow with a CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on network monitoring market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on network monitoring market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global network monitoring market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global network monitoring market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the network monitoring market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the network monitoring market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global network monitoring market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rapid industrialization and growing adoption of IoT based technology and BYOD devices by organizations
- Rise in complex networking, security concerns and increasing demand for continuous monitoring
- High cost involve in installation
- Increasing demand of network monitoring from small and medium scale industries
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Garland Technology, LLC
- Apcon, Inc.
- Big Switch Networks, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Accedian Networks, Inc.
- AppNeta, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fhoizr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900