The “Global Portable Medical Devices Market (2020-2025) by Product, Application, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Portable Medical Devices Market is estimated to be USD 34.6 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 56.2 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%.
The growing incidences of chronic diseases coupled with the rise of the preventive healthcare system are expected to impact the market for portable medical devices in the coming years. The increasing geriatric population is also an important driver for the wireless portable medical devices market, as the elderly people are more prone to illness and often seek immediate diagnosis and monitoring. With increasing government support to healthcare setups in rural areas, the growth of advanced medical devices has surged.
High maintenance and renovation costs, strict government policies and standards, and issues in designing and compatibility of devices are posing major challenges for this market. Security concerns related to portable devices and connectivity issues in some rural areas also stands as a challenge for the wireless portable medical devices market.
- Escalating Demand for Portable Medical Devices and Wearable Electronics
- Increase in Technological Advancements
- Increasing Demand for Real-Time Analysis, Diagnosis, & Monitoring
- Security Concerns Related to the Device
- Connectivity Problems In Some Rural Areas
- Increasing Adoption of Home Healthcare Services
- Emergence of Tele-Medicine Facilities and Nanotechnology
- Stringent Government Policies & Standards
- Advancement In Healthcare Informatics
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Portable Medical Devices Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- GE Healthcare
- CareFusion Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Texas Instruments
- Natus Medical
- Roche Diagnostics
- Nox Medical
- Omron Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Maxim Integrated
- Abbott Laboratories
- Infineon Technologies AG
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sfare9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900