The “Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market: Focus on Manufacturing Technique, Component, and End User – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global radiation-hardened electronics industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to have growth with CAGR of 3.90% based on the values during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
The North America region is expected to dominate the market by 2025 with a share of 33.15%. The North America region includes the U.S. and Canada, but the U.S. is expected to acquire a major share in 2025 due to the increase in the investment of companies in the country.
The radiation-hardened electronics market has gained huge importance in the past few years. This is due to the rising demand for commercial COTS applications of rad-hard components. Several agencies and research organizations and industry players are engaged in developing software-defined rad-hard components.
Scope of the Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market
The global radiation-hardened electronics market research provides the market information for segmentation such as the manufacturing technique, component, and end user. The market is also divided depending upon the end-user as space, military, nuclear power plants, aerospace, and other (healthcare and mining) where space is sub-segmented in satellite and launch vehicle and the military is sub-segmented as missiles, defense vehicle, and munitions. The market analysis examines the radiation hardened electronics market outlook in terms of the trends, driving forces, opportunities, technological advancements, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market and business dynamics, along with the detailed product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market Segmentation
The report constitutes an extensive study of the radiation-hardened electronics industry. The report largely focuses on providing market information for radiation hardened electronics covering various segments, manufacturing techniques, components, end-user, and regions. The manufacturing technique included rad-hard by design (RHBD), rad-hard by process (RHBP), and rad-hard by software (RHBS). the component type was classified into microprocessors and controllers, sensors, application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), field-programmable gate array (FPGA), memory, power sources, discrete semiconductors, analog and mixed signals, others (optoelectronics, rectifiers, and fets). The market is further segmented into five end-use, namely space, military, nuclear power plants, aerospace, other (healthcare and mining).
The radiation-hardened electronics is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions (by country) is provided.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the trends in the global radiation hardened electronics market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces expected to increase the demand for radiation hardened electronics during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the radiation hardened electronics market?
- What was the revenue generated in the global radiation hardened electronics market by various segments in 2019, and what are the estimates by 2025?
- Which end-user of the radiation hardened electronics market (Space, Military, Nuclear Power Plants, Aerospace, Other (Healthcare and Mining)) is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What is the estimated revenue to be generated by the global radiation hardened electronics market across different regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) during the forecast period?
- Who are the key players in the global radiation hardened electronics market, and what are the new strategies that are being adopted by them to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the radiation hardened electronics market companies foresee in the next ten years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the electronics and manufacturing value chain in upstream, midstream, and downstream parts?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the radiation hardened electronics market?
- Rising Satellite Launches and Deep Space Activities
- Establishment of Autonomous Military Operations in Hostile Environment
- Growing Demand for Radiation-Hardened Electronics in Nuclear and Healthcare Industry
- High Initial Investment
- Difficulties in Creating Real Testing Environment
- Increasing Demand for COTS Radiation-Hardened Electronics in Different Verticals
- Rising Requirement for Reconfigurable Radiation-Hardened Electronics
- 3D Plus (HEICO Corporation)
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Anaren Inc. (TTM Technologies)
- BAE Systems
- Cobham plc
- Data Device Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Infineon Technologies Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Micropac Industries Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Solid State Devices Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V
- Texas Instruments Inc
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated.
- The Boeing Company
- Xilinx Inc.
- AIS Tech Space
- Hiber Global
- Hera Systems
- Helios Wire
- Kepler Communications
- Swarm Technology
- Unseen Labs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/42oii7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900