The “Scalable Software Defined Networking Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Scalable Software Defined Networking Market was valued at USD 12.61 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 63.04 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 30.75% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Big Switch Network
- AT&T Inc.
- Pluribus Network
- Plexxi Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- NEC Corporation
- Arista Network
- IBM Corporation
Key Market Trends
BYODs to Significantly Drive the Market Growth
- Various enterprises have always been opting for solutions that have a considerable number of computing devices and create advanced communication infrastructure. BYOD has an important impact on the enterprises, as it realizes the advantages, in terms of productivity, cost saving, and flexibility.
- According to a survey by Cisco, about 69% of the IT decision makers favor BYOD as a positive addition to workplace policy, as it saves workers’ time. In the United States, mobile workers account for nearly 90% of the workforce, as it provides improved collaboration and productivity, by uniting geographically distributed offices together, integrating and streamlining communications.
- Moreover, connected device penetration shows BYOD usage. More the connected device, more is the implementation of SDN to increase the productivity, efficiency and cost saving.
- Data breaches also offer compliance and privacy issues that expose the organization to the ire of regulatory bodies, along with the wrath of the public users.
- The SDN trend is projected to gain momentum, as an increasing number of companies are trying to leverage their SDN initiation, for the security of BYOD.
North America to Account for a Major Share
- North America is estimated to be the largest market for SDN, due to the early adoption of SDN solutions by the leading players on the continent.
- The growth of the SDN market in this region strongly correlates with the growth of end-user industries such as BFSI, healthcare, IT & telecom, amongst others.
- The SDN market in North America is witnessing the adoption of favorable standards and networking regulations, which are further boosting the SDN market.
- Research indicates that the number of cell phone users in the United States had exceeded 240 million in 2017. The number is poised to grow further in the upcoming years, further increasing the demand for SDN for mobility and developing a robust networking infrastructure.
- United States needs to invest up to USD 150 billion in fiber infrastructure over the course of years to cater to the ever-increasing networking demand, further fuelling the need for SDN in the country.
- The major players in the region’s SDN market are IBM, Cisco Systems, Juniper Network, Hewlett-Packard. These companies are offered with immense growth potential in the SDN market, owing to the evolving business applications and services running through networks.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Adoption of Cloud
4.2.2 Trend of BYOD devices
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Concerns related to security
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Use Case
5.2 By Solution
5.3 By End User
5.4 By Industry Vertical
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.3 Intel Corporation
6.1.4 Big Switch Network
6.1.5 AT&T Inc.
6.1.6 Pluribus Network
6.1.7 Plexxi Inc.
6.1.8 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
6.1.9 NEC Corporation
6.1.10 Arista Network
6.1.11 IBM Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/assjqs
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900