The “Voluntary Health Organizations Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global voluntary health organizations market.
The global voluntary health organizations market is expected to increase from $46.75 billion in 2019 to $47.08 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7%. The slow growth is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities resulting in operational challenges. The market is then expected to recover and reach $56.84 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 6.48%.
- Mercy Ships
- American Heart Association
- Valley Aids Council
- March of Dimes
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association
- American Lung Association
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Center Industries
- American College Of Cardiology Foundation
- American Diabetes Association
- Arizona Partnership For Immunization
- Arc Of Nepa
- Acadiana Concern For Aids Relief
- Mains’l California
- Maui Family YMCA
- Parkview Huntington Family Young Men’s Christian Association
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the voluntary health organizations? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Voluntary Health Organizations market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider voluntary health organizations market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The voluntary health organizations market section of the report gives context. It compares the voluntary health organizations market with other segments of the voluntary health organizations market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, voluntary health organizations indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Voluntary Health Organizations Market Characteristics
3. Voluntary Health Organizations Market Size and Growth
3.1. Global Voluntary Health Organizations Historic Market, 2015 – 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers of the Market
3.1.2. Restraints on the Market
3.2. Global Voluntary Health Organizations Forecast Market, 2019 – 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers of the Market
3.2.2. Restraints on the Market
4. Voluntary Health Organizations Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Voluntary Health Organizations Market, Segmentation by Mode of Donation
4.2. Global Voluntary Health Organizations Market, Segmentation by Organization Type
5. Voluntary Health Organizations Market Regional and Country Analysis
5.1. Global Voluntary Health Organizations Market, Split by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Voluntary Health Organizations Market, Split by Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1zbhvm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900