The Market Buzz
- FedEx (NYSE: FDX) Set to Increase Shipping Rates
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) Sees Losses Upwards of 8% with Weak Q3 Earnings
- Sears (NASDAQ: SHLD) Files for Spin-Off of Lands’ End Business
- Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) Slumps with Weak Earnings Report
- Food Technology Service (NASDAQ: VIFL) to be Acquired by Sterigenics International LLC
- Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP) Collaborates with Van Hool to Advance Zero Emission Fuel Cell Buses
- Hayman Capital Sells All Shares of J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP)
- New York & Company (NYSE: NWY) Announces Third Quarter Numbers
Cano Leaves Yankees
The New York Yankees recently announced great news for Yankees fans by signing Jacoby Ellsbury away from their rivals the Boston Redsox for an offer of seven-years, $153 million. However, with the rise, comes the fall. Today arguably the Yankees bes....
Tax Payers Financial Information Susceptible to Hacking Due to IRS Security Lapses
The data system of Internal Revenue Service was marred by major security lapses recently, leaving millions of American tax payers wondering about the security of their financial information. And while the IRS claims all problems with the website hav....
Markets Up After U.S. Labor Report
The market has been skidding downward since Monday, but that could finally be coming to an halt. All three major U.S. indexes have jumped upward since the Labor Department released their report this morning. In the report, it stated that there has ....
Reach Out and Touch Someone...No Really!
Everyone is familiar with this popular telecom slogan, it isn't until recently that have we had the technology to do it. InForm Dyanmic Shape Display allows users to control the tabletop comprised plastic white pillars via a 3D sensor like a Microso....
Insurers Apprehensive about healthcare.gov Being Fixed Within Deadline
Insurers continue to remain apprehensive about the smooth functioning of the healthcare.gov website. President Obama’s government says progress has been made on fixing the website and come Saturday, healthcare.gov would run smoothly . Insurers....
International Human Rights Icon, Nelson Mandela, Lived a Life of Compassion and Fought Tirelessly for Freedom
South African President, Jacob Zuma, has just addressed the South African nation notifying them of the death of former President Nelson Mandela. Mr. Mandela was central to the movement that defeated apartheid in South Africa and has been widely he....
Market Continues Decline Despite Positive U.S. Growth Reports
The S&P 500 is down by 0.3 percent, the Dow is down a bit over 0.2 percent, and the NASDAQ is down by 0.1 percent today, continuing its fall since Monday this week. This is despite news that the economy is expanding faster than expected. The U.S....