The Market Buzz
- China's Autohome (NYSE: ATHM) Soars Upon Debut
- NorthStar Realty Finance (NYSE: NRF) Announces Tax Free Spin-Off of Asset Management Branch
- Nanostring Technology (NASDAQ: NSTG) Announces Prosigna Breast Cancer Assay Adoption in 2014
- LiveDeal (NASDAQ: LIVE) Launches livedeal.com in Los Angeles
- BG Medicine (NASDAQ: BGMD) Announces Reimbursement for BGM Galectin-3®
- Hanwah SolarOne Co., Ltd (NASDAQ: HSOL) Completes Two Module Supply Contacts
- StealthGas Inc. (NASDAQ: GASS) Offering 10 Million Common to Public
- PEDEVCO Corp. (NYSE: PED) Offering 3.25 Million Common Shares to Public
Volcker Rule to be Implemented in US Banks and Financial Institutions Next Year
Federal regulators have voted to implement the Volcker rule from next year. When the Volcker rule comes into play, banks will be prohibited from investing their own money in trades on Wall Street. The Volcker rule was created by Paul Volcker, the re....
Millennials Not Prepared For Retirement
Millennial Americans are the most prone to not meeting retirement expenses like shelter, medical care and food in their sunset years, a survey conducted by Fidelity Investments has revealed. As per the study, approximately 55% of people are at a hig....
Revolv: Revolutionizing Your Home
With the way technology is evolving, the standards of living is becoming a lot higher than previously. Smartphones seemed like something out of a futuristic movie a few years ago, now, if you don’t have a smartphone, you are seemingly disconne....
Top 10 Investment Banks of 2013
The giants of the financial industry are our enormous investment banks. Many of these are part of larger commercial banking organizations, such as JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) at #1, or Citigroup (NYSE: C) at #5. Others, the colossal Goldman Sachs (NY....
The Pirate Bay Avoids the Plank, Yet Again
In true pirate fashion, The Pirate Bay (TPB) has avoided authorities by hiding behind a small volcanic island nation off the coast of Africa. The popular file sharing site has had to change its domain name yet again, from “.sx” (Sint....
Government Takes $10.5 Billion Loss By Selling Remaining GM (NYSE: GM) Shares
During the financial crisis in 2009 to 2010, General Motors (NYSE: GM) received a $49.5 billion bailout from the government. In exchange, the government received 912 million shares, which was equivalent to 60.8% of the company’s shares. The go....
Apple Back on Track - Rises over April's 52 Week Low
Apple ( NASDAQ: AAPL), has witnessed a near phenomenal growth in the past few months with its stock now up by six percent, when compared to the same time last year. The surge has enabled Apple to rise above the biggest low of 52 weeks they hit....